Anal Fissure painless Laser Treatment in Hyderabad
Anal fissure is an anal tear or crack in the lining of the anal area, Anal Fissures are frequently confused with Piles.
Anal Fissures are linear Tears to the lining of the anus caused by trauma or injury, which causes the stretching of the mucosa of the Anal canal area. Fissures look like a paper cut.
There are two different types of Anal Fissures
Acute Anal fissures which have a sudden onset and don’t last longer than six weeks. They are very common and generally heal on their own with self-care. Chronic ones last More than that 6 weeks, may need medicines or surgery . They can be either in the Anterior (12 O’clock) or Posterior (6 o” clock) regions t of the anal opening..
Anal Fissure Causes
Fissure caused by increased pressure in the lower rectum and anus, which may become diseased by fecal bacteria. The blood vessels around the anus and in the rectum will stretch under stress and may swell or bulge, forming piles. Fissures may be caused by
- Chronic constipation
- Muscle spasms
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Passing large or hard stools
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Underlying conditions
- Anal sex
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Anal Fissures Symptoms
The major symptom of fissures is pain during and following bowel movements. The primary signs and symptoms of an anal fissure include:
- Bleeding without any pain during bowel movements
- Bright red blood is noticeable after a bowel movement.
- Itchiness around the anal area
- Lumps and swelling in the anal part
- Suffered from loss of appetite
- Heaviness at anal area opening
- Pain or discomfort in the anal part
- A visible crack in the skin around the anal area
Treatment for Anal Fissure :
Laser fissurectomy with lateral sphincterotomy is the choice of treatment. It is a painless , daycare procedure.